Monday, April 6, 2015

You are amazing and so is your blog award

Today Lu nominated me for the 'You are amazing and so is your blog' award. So let's see what are the rules, questions and who I nominate! Let's go!

RULES:
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.
4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.
5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

So here are the questions (for me) and my answers.

1. Your biggest fandom?
My biggest fandom probably has to be the 5sos Fam or the AGtube fam... if that's even a fandom. I don't really know, is it?
2. If you could live anywhere else...where would you live?
I would probably live in America. Since I'm from Canada, it's always cold. And guess what? THERE ARE ONLY 3 AMERICAN GIRL STORES! LIKE WHAT THE beep!
3. Favourite Heroine?
What is a Heroine? Haha I'm dying right now because it's probably obvious! :LOOKS IT UP: I still don't understand haha... #ThanksGoogle 
4. English Breakfast tea or Irish Breakfast?
Why are you doing this to me?? I love both! But I guess Irish Breakfast because I never heard of it!
5. Favourite song this time of year?
Fix You- ColdPlay!!


Your questions!
1. Favorite Band
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. Who do you miss? (Like people who passed away such as, family, friends, celebrity...)
4. Favorite Holiday?
5. Favorite AGTuber?

Nominated by ME!
1st
Seastar Studios
I nominate Marissa because she is one of my good blogger friends. She's super nice!

2nd
Marie Panda
Marie is also one of my good friends. She has super adorable dolls!

3rd
Rhonda (Living A Doll's Life)
She seems like a really nice woman and I enjoy reading her blog posts!

4th
Amaya (Fun With AG Fan)
Her posts are amazing :)

5th
YOU! If you wanna do it, do it! :)
BECAUSE YOU GUYS ROCKKK

No comments: